Professional activity areas for the graduates:
- teaching philosophical disciplines (fundamentals of philosophy, logic, ethics, aesthetics), such courses as “An Individual and Society” and “An Individual and the World” in secondary comprehensive schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, higher education institutions with accreditation levels I-IV;
- study of socio-cultural phenomena and processes in Ukraine and abroad;
- research and development in the Humanities;
- market research and public opinion research;
- interpretation of society transformation processes;
- analytical work for state and local government offices, political parties, media, non-governmental organizations.