MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UKRAINIAN GRADUATES AT THE EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY OF VIADRINA FRANKFURT (ODER)
Scholarships funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany are provided by the German Academic Exchange Service. The scholarship program includes a two-year (for LLM-one-year) studies at the European University of Viadrina Frankfurt as well as a training course before the beginning of studies aimed at language and professional training.
Applications are accepted for participation in the following Master’s programs:
- European studies with specialties law, culturology, economics and political science
- International Business Administration (IBA) in the areas of finance, accounting, systematic control and taxation; finance and international economics; information and operational management; management and marketing
- History of European culture
- Culture and History of Central and Eastern Europe
- Socio-Cultural studies
- Languages, communication and culture of Europe (possible tracks – “Linguistic Research” and “Intercultural Communication Studies (MICS)”)
Master of Law LLM, additional postgraduate training in German law for foreign lawyers.
Aim: Biennial education (for LLM – one year) by the chosen Master’s degree program with a Master or Magister diploma
Detailed information here.