XI INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE FOR STUDENTS AND YOUNG SCIENTISTS “FOREIGN POLICY OF UKRAINE: CURRENT AGENDA”
The conference will be held on the 23d of November , 2018, at the Department of International Relations, Chernivtsi National University (2, Kafedral’na Street).
Department of International Relations, Faculty of History, Political Science and International Relations, NGO “Quadrivium”,
Department of Youth and Sports of Chernivtsi Regional State Administration,
NGO “Diplomacy Club”
The work of the conference is provided in the following sections:
- Diplomatic Service of Ukraine: Achievements and Problems. Prominent Ukrainian diplomats. Public, cultural and expert diplomacy;
- Current problems of interstate relations;
- Relations between Ukraine and neighbouring states;
- Cooperation of Ukraine with international organizations;
- Human rights in Ukraine and in the world.
The envisaged working languages of the conference are Ukrainian, English, Russian.
Authors’ contributions will be published in a collection of conference materials before the conference.
Registration fee – 150 UAH.
Terms of participation in the conference:
- By October 28, 2018, please submit your application (the application form is given below, all fields are compulsory for filling in) and abstract to the e-mail address email@example.com. A printed copy, signed by a scientific supervisor, should be submitted to the Faculty of International Relations of ChNU to the representatives of the organizing committee (applicants from the other educational institutions should send a scanned copy of the abstract signed by a scientific supervisor by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The registration fee should be paid by October 30, 2018 by bank transfer, as soon as the acceptance of your abstract is confirmed.
Payment should be made through the “Privatbank” branch. The recipient’s card number: : 5168 7551 0775 2350 (Banar Arina Nikolaevna).
In case of payment through the terminal, please send a scanned check to the e-mail address email@example.com enable a possibility to accurately trace the number and time of the transaction. Please do not forget to indicate the surname and name of the payer in the text of the message.
- In case if he registration fee is not paid, the abstracts will not be published.
- The abstracts not signed bythe scientific supervisors will not be accepted for publication. The abstracts, written without compliance and sent with delay, will not be considered.
- Participants will have to cover their own accommodation and travel-related costs. If necessary, organizers can assist with booking accommodation.